As defined by the Corporate Executive Board.. The top five Infographics from 2015 that every HR professional should read.
- Create Compelling Career Paths for Employees and Organizations — Understand the key strategies your organization can apply to create a dynamic approach to careers that motivates employees. Shift from the traditional promotion-based to a growth-based career culture that benefits both your organization and your employees.
- Engagement Is Not Enough — In today’s world of work, organizations are more challenged than ever to drive business performance, so creating a workforce that is engaged, flexible to change, and aligned to your organization’s priorities is critical to success.
- What Makes a High Performer in Today’s Workplace — High performers are your leaders of the future, but they still need these 5 things from you to succeed. Understand how the definition of a high performer has changed over the past decade, and what high performance looks like today.
- How to Motivate, Not Frustrate During Performance Reviews — Performance management is often seen as burdensome, demotivating, and without value. Uncover the three shifts that can significantly improve your performance management process.
- What’s True About Millennials… and What’s Not — Break the three common myths associated with millennials, and unlock ways to better manage this fast-growing segment of your workforce.