I recently came across the 123 Social Media site which is an incredibly great resource for corporate social media and social media strategy. I thought I would share this article that was posted on April 30th.
If you like it, please be sure to visit the 123 Social Media web site.
With over 500 articles on the 123 site, we created this list of MUST READ articles for corporate decision makers. These are some of the most popular articles here on 123SocialMedia in regards to building a thriving corporate web presence for your company. Each article has information that can save thousands of dollars of your budget.
- Social Media Policy Examples – a growing list of over fifty different social media policies, including some presentation decks on slideshare and helpful resources for defining your own corporate policy.
- Social Media Checklist – Guide to checking online checklist! – this list includes over fifteen different checklist revolving around social media, search engine optimization, best practices and more.
- Social Media Questions – preventative wasted budgets – It is wonderful that so many people are re-examining budgets and moving dollars into social media, but I am amazed (and alarmed) at the number of old-school marketing and public relations agencies leading good clients “right into the mouth of hell”
- Social Media Measurement – Metrics, Analysis, Growth, and Adoption – includes five different presentations that define how to engage social media and established benchmarks for long term success and maximizing return on investment.
- Corporate Social Media with WordPress – you could go out and spend 75% of your budget on Sharepoint or having a custom platform developed… but why? This article gives examples of companies like The New York Times, CNN, Ford, NASA, and many other corporate groups used the open source WordPress platform for building online projects.
BONUS – 101 Business Twitter Ideas, Tactics, and Strategies – Twitter is a complex communication platform that has hundreds of business uses. If your company is looking for ways to utilize Twitter: read this article to find out how Twitter can be used for marketing, public relations, reputation, brand, recruiting, customer service, internal communication, and more.